Licensed Summer Day Camp
Explore, Experience, Enjoy.
Discover the adventurer in YOU by experiencing Boys & Girls Club's Urban Adventure Summer Camp! Our qualified, experienced, compassionate and fun-loving camp leaders have designed each week around an innovative theme and have organized weekly out trips to local parks, attractions and beaches where you will be able to explore to your heart’s content. You and your friends will meet special guests from the community and attend special events. From playing soccer at with the Highlanders, to discovering wildlife in our local parks, we will help you experience everything Victoria has to offer to the Urban Adventurer!
Download the rack card.
Urban Adventure Summer Camp is a licensed camp run by our Harbourside Club (410 Macaulay Street, Esquimalt). The camp is for children aged 6 - 12 years old and runs from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm every week from July 2 to August 23, 2013.
For more information, please download and read our parent information package.
Registration for our 2013 camps is now open. See below for this year's exciting theme weeks.
||July 2 - 5 (4 days)
||July 8 - 12
|Around the World in 5 Days
||July 15 - 19
|The Great Outdoors
||July 22 - 26
||July 29 - Aug 2
|Wacky & Wonderful
||Aug 6 - 9 (4 days)
||Up, Up & Away
||Aug 12 - 16
|MACH-1 (Multi-Adventure Challenge)
||Aug 19 - 23
Pre Camp care is available from 7:00 am to 9:00 am for an additional $20 per week.
Post Camp Care is available from 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm for an additional $10 per week.
Pick/up Drop off: Harbourside Club, 410 Macaulay Street, Esquimalt.
Note: If you are in need of financial assistance, camperships are available to those who qualify. 2013 Campership Application Form.
Summer Camp Registration is now open! Registration forms are available on our website, or you may pick up registration packages at our Administration Office, which is located at 1240 Yates Street. Our office hours are Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:30am to 1:00pm.
You may also pick up a registration package at one of the Clubs:
Millstream Club located in Millstream Elementary School, 626 Hoylake Road
Harbourside Club located at 410 Macaulay St. Esquimalt
Vic West Community Club located at Vic West Community Centre, 521 Craigflower Road
Central Saanich Club located at 7162B West Saanich Road, Brentwood Bay
- All Registration forms must be returned to the Administration office. Club staff cannot accept completed registration forms.
- Our registration form is now fillable. Open the form, fill in all of your information, then save and print the form. Forms are best viewed in Internet Explorer, or downloaded (you will need the most recent version of Adobe - get it here).
- Forms need to be printed as we need your signature.
- Ensure that all areas are completed. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- Forms must be returned with full payment. We deem full payment as cash, posted dated cheque(s), and/or completed credit card authorization form. Open the form, fill in all of your information, save and print - as we need your signature.
- Completed registration forms along with full payment can be:
- dropped off at Reception at 1240 Yates Street during office hours
- scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- faxed to 250-384-9136 Attention: Administration Office
- Once your registration has been processed you will be notified by phone.
- When the camp is full you will be waitlisted and you will be notified by phone.
- If you wish to inquire about your position on the waitlist, please call the 250-384-9133 Ext 203 for up-to-date waitlist information
Please note: Do not put your credit card information on faxed or emailed forms. Please follow up with a call to Leesa Watson at 250-384-9133 Ext 201 and she will record your credit card number. It is your responsibility to follow up to ensure your fax and/or email was received and that we have your credit card information.
Please note: Those applying for Campership will have a spot reserved (only if available). You will be notified by phone whether you have qualified or not. Those that do qualify will be required to pay the parent portion 10 days before camp start date or you will lose your reserved spot.
Please note: Those applying for Subsidy, please call 250-384-9133 ext. 201/203 for more information.
Please Note : Registration will not be processed until full payment is received.
Additional information - call 250-384-9133 Ext. 201 or email us