Work for one of the leading providers of child and youth services in Greater Victoria
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria is looking for qualified individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children, youth, and families in Greater Victoria.
We offer a variety of full time, part time, seasonal and auxiliary positions. All current openings are posted on this page. If you are interested in employment with Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria, please check back here regularly.
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria is an equal opportunity employer. Please follow the application instructions specified in the job posting. Only those shortlisted for positions will be contacted.
Please be aware that all new employees must provide a current criminal record check prior to employment.
Current Job Postings
Click on the link to open the PDF Job Posting. Click here to download Adobe Reader if you do not already have it on your computer.
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria is hiring. See below for the currently available positions. Thank you to all who apply only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Overnight Support Worker Download Full Job Description
- Overnight Support Worker – Weekends Download Full Job Description
- Senior Finance Manager Download Full Job Description
- On-Call Substance Management Youth Worker Download Full Job Description
- Integrated Substance Management Youth Worker Download Full Job Description
- Youth & Family Counsellor – VYPER Download Full Job Description