Bring the whole team!
Our Corporate and Group Volunteer Program gives your work group an opportunity to make a difference in your community and gain a greater understanding of some of the critical social issues in Greater Victoria.
Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria’s corporate volunteer opportunities provide your team with the chance to make an impact in the lives of the children, youth, and families that we serve each day. These opportunities are a great way for your team to unveil their inner superheroes, build team morale, and make a lasting impression on our programs. We’ll even give your group social media shout outs and recognition in our publications highlighting your community engagement.
Adventures may involve:
- Interacting with children and youth
- Revitalizing a space
- Community Dinner Nights
- Mad Hatter’s Ball
- Depending on the project or event, the time requirement will be between 2-8 hours
- We greatly appreciate and value our volunteers and each group that is interested; however, due to the nature and capacity of our programs, we are unable to accommodate volunteer groups larger than 20 people. Special exceptions are made based on specific activity.
- Volunteers must be over the age of 18
- Please provide a minimum of 2 weeks for planning purposes
- For larger construction projects, we seek skilled workers
- You will get an on-site staff member to ensure the volunteer day runs smoothly
For any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org