Give back to our community in the most meaningful of ways — with your time.
We value the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm that volunteers bring to our environment. If you have some experience working with kids and time to give, consider becoming a Club program volunteer!
Our before and after school programs offer a safe, supportive place where children belong, have fun, experience new opportunities, build relationships and develop new skills that will help them become confident, healthy and thriving teens.
Our teen programs, offer opportunities for you to share your talents and skills as a volunteer. As a positive influencer, you will have the fun of hanging out with teens, help them learn new skills and watch them grow and develop as confident, thriving young adults with healthy mindsets and insatiable curiosity about the world around them.
If you are interested in individual volunteering opportunities with Boys & Girls Club of Greater Victoria, fill out our online application today! Our individual volunteer opportunities vary in times, days of week and need. To get started, please have ready the following information:
- Days of week you are available (Monday to Friday)
- Timeframe you are available (from what start time to what end time?)
- Number of hours you wish to volunteer each day
- Number of times per week you wish to volunteer (based on the above information)
Making a difference in the life of someone else is a rewarding gift – for you and for the children and youth we serve!
Here are just a few of the benefits you can expect from becoming a volunteer with our Club:
- A smile on a child’s face when you walk in the door
- The life-long connections you make with staff and other volunteers
- The pride of belonging to a passionate and dedicated organization
- The training, support, and guidance you receive to help you grow and expand your volunteer skills
- The amazing feeling you get after having a heart-to-heart conversation with a youth struggling with life’s challenges
Once you have completed our online application and submitted your resume, the next steps in the process will begin. We will contact you to let you know what volunteer opportunities may be available that match the volunteer time you have to give and the experience and talents you have to share.